Unlike traditional braces, most cases take just 4-9 months.
Clear brackets with tooth coloured wires makes it virtually invisible!
New technology allows us to straighten teeth without the need for any extractions.
Using cosmetic braces to align your front teeth will not only improve aesthetics but will also benefit the long-term health of your teeth. Teeth continue to move throughout one’s life so crowding tends to worsen over time. Uneven teeth are prone to uneven wear causing exposure of dentine that wears fast and absorbs stain. Straight teeth are far less likely to suffer from this ageing effect and expensive corrective treatments can be avoided.
The ClearSmile brace uses ceramic brackets instead of traditional metal ones, making it much less visible. The wires that are coated white (rather than usual silver) and use a special material (Ni-Ti) with shape memory. This special technology means the wire will return to its original shape regardless how it is bent. This creates the gentle forces needed to move your teeth into the desired position.
How Does it work?
The Clear Smile Brace wires are coated white (rather than usual silver) and uses new material technology (Ni-Ti) with shape-memory. This shape-memory means that the wire will create gentle forces as it returns to its original shape, moving the teeth into the ideal position.
Is it comfortable?
As with any orthodontic treatment, the braces may be a little uncomfortable for the first few days. After a week, most patients are used to their braces and have no problems wearing it.
The gentle forces that the wires exert mean discomfort is minimal and there is no need for severe tightening.
Will it work for me?
Clear Smile Brace is mainly used to straighten the front 10 teeth to improve your smile and can treat mild to moderate crowding quickly.
Clear Smile Brace works for patients of all ages, and in most cases can straighten your teeth without the need for any extractions.
Obviously it is difficult tell you if you would be suitable over the internet. This is why we have a free braces consultation. This allows use to evaluate your teeth, and then talk you through which options would be best to help you achieve the smile you want.
How much does it cost?
Due to new technology, lower laboratory fees and quicker treatment times, costs can be kept to a minimum compared with other alternatives.
As most cases only require one appliance, the Inman Aligner provides great value for money. The cost of treatment may vary depending on the complexity of your case. However, most cases are between £2200-£2600. Following your consultation, we can give you an indication of the costs involved and likely treatment time.
What is involved in treatment?
- We start your treatment with a free initial consultation. This allows us to assess your teeth and then discuss which treatments would best help you to achieve your goals.
- Following a thorough assessment, Impression of your teeth are taken and sent to the lab for analysis.
- The lab will then produce a 3D simulation of your proposed final outcome. This means you can see your future smile before committing to any treatment.
- Once you have consented to treatment, the ClearSmile Braces aesthetic brackets are bonded to your teeth using a special adhesive. The hi-tech flexible wires are attached to the brackets. We’ll give you full instructions on looking after your new brace, diet and oral hygiene.
- Your first adjustment appointment is usually around 4 weeks later. These short appointments occur every 4-6 weeks until the teeth are fully aligned.
- At your adjustment appointments, space is created to allow movement of the teeth and the wires are replaced to generate the appropriate tooth movements.
- Treatment is usually completed within 4-9 months.
- Once you are happy with the position of your teeth, impressions are taken to create a custom retainer
- The braces are quickly and gently removed using specially designed instruments. Your teeth are cleaned and polished to leave them smooth and shiny. The retainers are then fitted to maintain your new straight smile.
- As with any orthodontic treatment, following completion, we recommend a retainer for life to maintain your new smile and prevent the teeth from moving again. Retainers are usually a lingual bonded retainer or removable Essix retainers.