Cosmetic and routine dentistry in Ormskirk
At Cottage Dental Practice we have a team of experienced dentists, hygienists, nurses, and surgeons who are on hand to help you achieve a healthy mouth. Our philosophy is to prevent problems before they occur and where possible use preventative dentistry.
Why choose Cottage Dental Practice?
- Quality. We strive to provide the highest quality in all aspects of our practice. Our clinicians are dedicated to post graduate education in order to provide the most modern treatments available. We are one of a few practices to be awarded the BDA Good Practice award and are Denplan Excel Accredited.
- Service. We believe in providing great customer service in order to make your time at our practice as comfortable and easy as possible
- Location. Our practice is easy to reach by a number of different modes of transport. There is a large car park directly opposite the practice, and there is a bus/train station within a short walk.
- Safety. Whilst you are at our practice we have a duty to ensure your health and safety are never at risk. We are fully compliant with all published guidelines including the recent strict guidelines of the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
- Guarantee. All dental treatment in our practice is guaranteed for 1 year. Should a treatment fail, or you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will endeavour to rectify this as soon as possible.
- Emergencies. Whilst our philosophy is to prevent problems before they arise, dental emergencies do still occur. It is our aim to see dental emergencies on the same day. We also have an out of hours emergency facility available should you find yourself needing treatment when the practice is closed. This is available all year round.
01695 576 165